to see more information about the Hi-Q Test Lab.
Every criteria pertaining to a
center-loaded antenna (23 of them) is seriously considered and applied.
What counts in a
CENTER LOADED HF mobile antenna is the LOADING COIL and it’s parameters.
That is why the
Hi-Q-5/3-30 MC-3 HF On the Move antenna is in COMBAT service in Iraq!
Ask the brand-X
makers to publish their coil “Q”!
- Coil diameter and wire spacing for
- Coil wire diameter for low
resistance and minimum # of turns
- Coil housing: Lexan, (Polycarbonate)
tough UV protected
- Coil wire embedded into the Lexan
housing for shape and rigidity
- Coil Cap and Base is precision CNC
machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and nickel plated for conductivity.
GOLD and STAINLESS STEEL are available as options --
- The entire coil housing is SEALED
with neoprene "O" ring.
- No moving parts outside, no height
changes while tuned.
- Computer modeled for optimum
- Base length below coil is: 3' for
optimum "center loading"
- Maximum whip length recommended (to
reach 13'6") for best performance
- 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
used for base tubing's
- Silver plated brass tubing for the
- Silver or gold plated Beryllium
copper finger stock for conductivity and flexibility
- All materials used are Mil-Spec,
precision machined and hand fitted individually.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Stainless steel lower mast, or black
anodized on the MC-3-H antennas
- Mounts with a single 3/8-24
Stainless Steel bolt or ½-20 bolt on the MC-3-H.
- Matched to 52 ohms with an MFJ-909
See if ANY other tunable antenna comes close.
We have designed
and delivered submarine antennas to the US NAVY and other foreign
Special HF antennas
for the US ARMY, Marines, Air Force and Homeland Security. In addition,
many foreign military.
Who DOES the brand
–X makes selling to?
That is right ONLY
to you: HAMS and HAMS are more critical then some of the government
buyers, YOU know better!
Why would you spend
good money a screwdriver CONTRAPTION when you can get a REAL HF antenna
from Hi-Q, SPECIFICALLY developed for you demanding needs?
NOW FOR LESS MONEY!
Yes, when you
compare QUALITY and PERFORMANCE it is WORTH more, therefore it COST
So it is time to TRASH
those screwdriver types and UPGRADE to a REAL HF Hi-Q Mobile antenna.
For special purpose or one of the kind
designs, feel free to